- Brown Engineering Group was approached to provide a turnkey solution for this client including all earthworks, construction and steel work.
- The building was designed for the exclusive purpose of tobacco warehousing.
- The project was a nine-month contract of which the steel work required around 3 months.
- Taper Framed PEB Structure, 7.5m to underside eves
- 75m wide by 186m long = 14000m2 warehouse
- 325 tonnes of steel
- 47mm Chromadeck Cladding, 0.58mm Chromadeck Roof Sheets
- Continuous ridge vent to apex along the length of the roof.
- 10% Polycarbonate translucent roof sheeting
- Saw toothed/cantilevered loading bays
- Roller shutter and bespoke custom-made sliding doors for super link access
- CLIENT Yafet Enterprises P/L
- YEAR 2017/2018
- CATEGORY Commercial Buildings