- This project was the result of a tender for the works by the Peterhouse Group of Schools.
- The project intent was for a Sports Viewing Pavilion.
- The Architects were APS (Architectural & Planning Studio) and the Structural Consulting Engineers were Dickie & Kunaka Consulting Engineers.
- This structure was parabolic in nature and curved in 3 dimensions which was an interesting challenge.
- The primary and secondary steel truss members were curved lattice trusses made up of square tube and round bar.
- The structure was roofed in 0.47mm Chromadek White Lion.
- CLIENT Springvale House
- YEAR 2015
- CATEGORY Commercial Buildings