- Brown Engineering Group has undertaken three major projects for this client and developed a great working relationship.
- On the first phase (Msasa, Harare) our brief was structural steel only, on the second two phases (Waterfalls, Harare) Brown Engineering undertook the works on a turnkey basis undertaking design work, civil, structural and building work.
- This client services the retail market in tiling products and bathroom accessories. As such the client demanded a high standard of finish for their clientele regarding all aspects of building finishes.
- Bathroom Boutique has tended to develop in 5000m2 units. Typically, 30m wide, insulated, portal frame structures to 6.5m eves height are what this client preferred. The last phase utilised taper-framed PEB truss configurations.
- Phases 2 and 3 were developed on land that had aggressive ground slopes which resulted in three levels of the buildings. Brown Engineering achieved a high degree of accuracy on both civil and structural steel work ensuring a building project that went smoothly.
- This client had requirements regarding entrance designs as well as parking arcade and unique billboard signs. We worked closely to meet this client’s custom requirements.
- CLIENT Bathroom Boutique
- YEAR 2016-2018
- CATEGORY Commercial Buildings