Heavy Industrial Building
- Nyangani Renewable Energy have done several projects with Brown Engineering Group whereby we have supplied them with fabricated penstocks and powerhouse structures for their Hydro Projects in the Zimbabwean Eastern Highlands.
- The powerhouse structures are designed by the clients engineering team and detailed and fabricated by Brown Engineering Group.
- These power house structures are a combination of latticed column designs and portal trusses.
- Roofing and Cladding has been completed in Chromadeck Traffic Green 0.58mm coil.
- As these power houses must service and maintain heavy equipment such as hydro turbines and associated switch gear, these structures require 20ton gantries. Brown Engineering Group fabricated the necessary crane rails to accommodate the client’s gantries
- Although these structures are small in terms of area, they are extremely compact. A 12m x 24m structure can weigh in at between 40 and 50 tons.
- CLIENT Nyangani Renewable Energy P/L
- YEAR 2015 - 2018
- CATEGORY Industrial Buildings