Agro Processing/Pack House
- The client required this structure to utilise as an agro-processing and pack house facility to produce Bell Peppers.
- Brown Engineering Group worked closely with this client to establish their requirements in terms of storage, flows, layouts as well as access and egress regarding raw product in and processed goods out.
- 120m x 80m x 12m eves height. 9600m2 structure
- Truss spacing 6m
- Lattice truss configuration
- Chromadeck roof and cladding sheets in 0.47mm White Lion.
- CLIENT African Preserves
- YEAR 2019
- CATEGORY Agri Buildings